About Openstack Training Course
This Openstack Training
is a descriptive Cloud computing training using the popular OpenStack software tool to build and manage various cloud platforms. The major topics are Overview and Introduction to OpenStack, OpenStack Architecture, Attributes of cloud, Virtualization, Infrastructure of Cloud, Machine Detection process, Single-node and Multi-node Computing. The course further trains you on Installation, Configuration and Implementation of OpenStack Services like RDO, Keystone, Horizon, Nova, Glance and Neutron, Virtualbox Installation, Redhat OpenStack Installation and various OpenStack Deployment Frameworks.
- 16 hours of High-Quality in-depth Video E-Learning Sessions on OpenStack
- 32 hours of Lab Exercises
- 70% of extensive learning through Hands-on exercises , Project Work , Assignments and Quizzes
- The training and tutorial on OpenStack will prepare you for Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Certification
- 24*7 Lifetime Support with Rapid Problem Resolution Guaranteed
- Lifetime Access to Videos, Tutorials and Course Material
- Guidance to Resume Preparation and Job Assistance
- Step -by- step Installation of Software
- Course Completion Certificate from Intellipaat
Intellipaat’s OpenStack Certification training course will enable learners to:
- Understand Cloud Computing, virsualization and various attributes of Cloud Computing in the organization
- Get an understanding of what is OpenStack, its Juno version and Conceptual OpenStack Architecture
- Deploy, administer and use core services of OpenStack
- Understand the capabilities of OpenStack for public and private cloud services
- Learn NTP Installation and Networking Configuration
- Gain insights into Two-Node OpenStack Juno development
- Install, Configure and Implement Keystone, Glance, Nova, Horizon Dashboard, Heat Orchestration Service, Neutron, Ceilometer Metering Service and Swift Object Storage Service
- Understand Installation of Redhat OpenStack and various OpenStack Deployment Frameworks
Project – Installation of Red Hat OpenStack
Problem Statement – It defines the procedure of how to install Red Hat OpenStack using pack stack.
- System Administrators , Solution Architects and VMware Engineers
- Software Developers and Professionals with at least 6 months LINUX systems experience
- Professionals proficient in Command Line Interface and eager to learn new techniques of cloud computing through software
- Computing basics and LINUX System knowledge will be beneficial
Why Take OpenStack Training Course?
- Juno Version OpenStack is an open-source, high-performance cloud computing software, popularly in demand to help organizations build a stronger ecosystem.
- This online cloud computing and OpenStack tutorial is an encyclopedia on OpenStack and equips learners with the board usage of OpenStack software for all types of clouds.
- World’s largest brands and companies confide in OpenStack to run their businesses in a faster and cost-effective manner.
- Intellipaat's professional certification training and tutorial on OpenStack technology is an excellent career builder and will take you closer to your dream job and help you in clearing the professional OpenStack cloud computing certification
Module 1 – Getting started with Virtualization
- What is virtualization?
- Significance of virtualization and the Right Audience
- Virtualization types
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Define attributes of a Cloud
- Cloud computing Subtypes
Module 2 – Getting started with Openstack
- Characteristics of the Cloud
- What is Openstack?
- Knowing about Openstack Development and Developers
- OpenStack History
- Major Distributors
- Learning the Conceptual Architecture
Module 3 – Node structure and Deployment Architecture
- Two-Node OpenStack Juno Deployment
- What is Controller Node (Including Network Node )?
- Define Compute Node
- Explaining Deployment Architecture
- Explain Service Layout of Openstack
Module 4 – Various Configurations
- Introduction to OS Configuration
- How to make Selinux to Permissive?
- Configuration of sysctl.conf
- Installing and Configuring NTP
- Packages for Juno Release
- Dening Networking Configuration
- Security Methods for OpenStack Services
- Explaining Host Configuration
Module 5 – Working with database
- Installing and Setting up the Database
- Database Server Installation
- How to configure my.cnf?
- Database Service Initialization
- Set up a new MySQL password
Module 6 – RabbitMQ Overview
- Implementation of RabbitMQ Message Broker
- Learning to Install RabbitMQ Service
- How to set up Message Broker?
Module 7 – Concept of Keystone in Openstack
- Getting started with Keystone
- Important Components of Keystone
- What are OpenStack Services Ports?
- How to Execute Keystone Identity Service?
- Package Installation on controller Node
- Creating Users, Tenants and Roles
- Constructing API endpoint and service entity
- Keystone Configuration
- Creating Keystone Database
- Populate Database
- Initialize the Service
- Creating Openstack Client Environment Scripts
Module 8 – Introduction to Glance Image service
- Executing Glance Image Service
- Learn how to install and configure the service
Module 9 – Compute and Nova services
- How to implement Compute Service?
- Installing and Configuring Nova Services on Controller Node
- Installation and Configuration of Nova Compute Service on Compute Node
Module 10 – Networking service in Openstack
- Introduction to OpenStack Networking Service (Neutron)
- Learning to install and configure Networking Services on Controller Node
- Installing and Configuring Networking Service on Compute Node
- Constructing VNI- Virtual Network Infrastructure
Module 11 – Horizon service and Dashboard Functions
- Horizon Service for Dashboard
- Dashboard Packages and Installation of Horizon
- Check and establish the Dashboard Access
Module 12 – Cinder Block storage Service in Openstack
- Learning to implement Cinder Block Storage Service
- How to install and configure the service?
Module 13 – Introduction to Swift Object Storage Service
- Implementing Swift Object Storage Service
- Installation and Configuration of Swift Object Storage Service
Module 14 – Overview of Heat Orchestration Service
- How to implement Heat Orchestration Service
- Installation and Configuration of Heat Orchestration service
Module 15 – Introduction to Ceilometer metering service
- Learning to implement Ceilometer Metering Service
- Installing and Setting up of Ceilometer Metering service
Module 16 – Introduction to Horizon Web Interface
- use of Horizon Web Interface
- Assignment : Creating a Tenant in Horizon
- Managing Flavors
- Assignment : How to create a Horizon Flavour
- Managing User in Horizon
- Assignment: Creation of a User
- Launching a Horizon Instance
- Assignment: Launching a Horizon Instance
Module 17 – Project – Getting started with Redhat Openstack
- Installation of Redhat Openstack ( Juno Release ) with the help of PackStack
- Practice assignment : Installing Redhat Openstack using PackStack
Module 18 – Detailed understanding of Redhat Openstack
- Detailed learning on Redhat OpenStack
- Different Openstack Deployment Frameworks
- Various Business and Use Cases
This course is designed for clearing Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack. At the end of the course there will be a quiz and project assignments once you complete them you will be awarded with Intellipaat Course Completion certificate. Become in demand with Intellipaat certifications